Ashley and Jared enjoyed their wedding celebration at one of Western Gardens wedding venues in Salt Lake City, Atrium Weddings. As you can tell, Ashley found herself very relaxed and enjoyed her evening with her new husband Jared.
Her classic colors of cream on white with an accent of peachy pink were elegantly reflected in her simple decorations throughout the reception center. Ashley’s four-tiered round cake was cloaked in the same tones and embellished with the classic string of pearls. The crown of the cake was a bouquet of pink and cream flowers.
Congratulations to Ashley and Jared on a new beautiful life together!
The man of your dreams asked, you answered, and now your wedding celebration adventure begins. After you decide on a date or a couple of dates, you will want to begin your search the many reception centers in Utah for the perfect wedding location that matches your style and budget. Begin your quest now, so you can book what you want and don’t have to “settle” for a venue that happens to be available for your date. These are important questions to ask your Salt Lake City wedding venues as you search on the web and visit in person.
1. The first question a bride should ask a reception center is the availability of your chosen date or possible dates. Save yourself pain by not falling in love with a venue that is not available.
2. What is the maximum number of guests can the venue handle? If you are planning a sit-down dinner for 150 people, you need to first seek those venues that can host that many.
3. What do wedding reception places in Utah provide and what will you need to provide? Make sure you know what is included for the price you will pay. Many venues include a lot, some charge for their space only. Find out!
4. How will you be able to decorate the venue to give it a touch of your own style? How many color choices will you have to choose from for your linens? Do they offer stylish centerpieces? Can you hang items from the ceiling?
5. Do you have to use the venue’s own caterers, or can you bring in your own caterer? Can you self-cater? Does the venue offer good recommendations for other wedding vendors in a wide range of costs?
6. What does the facility itself offer? Does it have a dance floor, bride’s room, groom’s room, children’s room, good sound system, piano, food preparation room, ice machine, and so forth?
7. Does the venue offer a wedding specialist for help in planning and a wedding host for the event itself? Some centers only furnish the space only and offer limited help and guidance as you plan.
8. What parking is available for you and your guests? Does it cost more? Is it close to the entrance of the reception center?
9. Does the venue have an alcohol policy? What is it? Some Utah wedding locations do not allow alcohol except for champagne.
10. Venue restrictions – Are there any and what are they? Some venues can not allow open flames. Are there any city ordinances on time restraints? Noise restrictions?
There are so many reception centers Utah offers to Utah brides. Be sure to find the one that will fit your needs and will aid, not deter from, your beautiful wedding day.